Thursday 8 October 2015

Cashmere and gold luxury...

It's cold outside, so all I want to do is snuggle up on the couch with my macbook and online shop. However, life can't be perfect so I find some little pick me ups are Cashmere, faux fur and a little accent of gold to warm things up...



I love to add a little gold accent to the top of my cheekbone, it warms the whole look up. I also used a warm gold shimmer eyeshadow to tie in the effect.



I heard that baby hairs are the new in thing... I must be bang on trend.



This is my trusty little sidekick for that warm glow - Benefit sun beam. I put this under my eyebrows to open my eyes, at the top of my cheekbones and I dab it over a nude lip to add that extra sparkle to my look.



The extra little hint of luxury that I need to complete the look is my new faux fur stole from Zara. I love faux fur, it is just what any outfit needs to bring out that bit of sophistication you need.



Here is a little close up of the cable detail on my Cashmere Johnstons of Elgin jumper. When I got this a few years ago I swore that I would never take it off until Summer - I was pretty much correct. Here is a similar one, it is an investment buy but treat it well and you will have it for years and years to come. All brought together with my favourite leopard print pumps!

I hope you are all snuggled up in luxury today too!

Styling Happiness xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment